Does anyone do body Ultherapy in the Pittsburgh area?

I just had Ultherapy for my face and neck. If it works out well, I would like try thighs, arms and bottom. My doctor only does faces. Thanks!

Full-Body Ultherapy?--Try Venus Legacy, Vanquish and VASER for Skin Tightening and Contour

Ultherapy can be used on the body! For skin tightening and toning of the lower body, I do recommend RF treatments externally like Venus Legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave and we will combine with sculptra and ultherapy to specific areas that will benefit.  A VASER HI DEF procedure can be done for more contouring. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Body Ultherapy

Not only is Ultherapy not tested or approved for body, it is highly unlikely that it would do anything. The face is a small area with specific layers and compartments that can be penetrated properly using the appropriate depth transducers. Not the same for the body. If you think you need "body" ultherapy, please see a plastic surgeon.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon