Ultraformer III ( ultherapy) and fillers

Hello. I hope you can help me. I am planning to do Ultraformer III ( ultherapy) treatment in a couple of weeks, but I had fillers injected 6 months ago ( Ellanse which is made of Poly-Caprolactone (PCl) ) Can I still have the Ultraformer treatment or will it dissolve my fillers? Thank you and have a great day

Ultherapy And Fillers

Ultraformer is not Ultherapy. It is a knock off device which is not FDA approved. It's results and safety have not been properly evaluated. Ultherapy when done properly will not have an effect on fillers that were injected 6 months ago. I would recommend an actual Ultherapy treatment and not a knock off treatment. Proceed with caution. Best wishes.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Ultherapy and facial fillers

In general, its not recommended to perform ultherapy right after placing facial filler as the ultherapy can potentially heat the filler, depending on where it was placed in the skin. However, if you had filler placed 6 months ago, you will be fine as its long enough that your filler has blended in well already. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

ULTRAFORMER IS NOT ULTHERAPY

Ultraformer is not a known treatment and I don't know of any physicians who carry the device. It is definitely NOT ultherapy; however, these treatments should have very little to do with filler injectable 6 months ago.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon