Bad crown; purple and red veins around gums?

I had a crown put in about 8-10 years ago and now I have a bad taste in my mouth and also around the tooth my gums are red and I have purple veins around it....help me

Decade old crown #DrSoftTouch

Unfortunately, without photos and more information it's impossible to give you an accurate diagnosis. I would suggest seeing your dentist to have the tooth evaluated as soon as possible. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Crown, purple and red gums

Hi:

Without photos and X-rays it is impossible to give you an accurate diagnosis.  I suggest you get a consultation with a dentist right away to make sure the issue does not progress any further.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Bad crown

It's impossible to give you a diagnosis without more information and pictures. My suggestion is to schedule a visit with your dentist and have this looked at. Your dentist should be able to give you a diagnosis.