I want to change my face completely? What should I do? (Photo)

I need to change many things on my face that I don't know if it's possible to change them.. for example ..I want my face to become shorter and smaller..and also..as you can see my forehead is big but its not just my forehead right?I mean it's like my face its too forward ..what's wrong? can i change all this?

Doctor Answers 1

Change face

A plastic surgeon will give you an opinion on what you want and this needs to be a one-on-one consultation

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.