I want to change my face completely? What should I do? (Photo)

I need to change many things on my face that I don't know if it's possible to change them.. for example ..I want my face to become shorter and smaller..and also..as you can see my forehead is big but its not just my forehead right?I mean it's like my face its too forward ..what's wrong? can i change all this?

If you are considering surgery, it is best to have a consultation with a doctor in person.

If you are considering surgery, it is best to have a consultation with a doctor in person.  There is nothing wrong.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Change face

A plastic surgeon will give you an opinion on what you want and this needs to be a one-on-one consultation

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon