What are financing options for an 18 year old who wants plastic surgery?

I want a revision rhinoplasty and chin implant. I expect it to be around $6,000. I don't have any money currently and my parents are currently paying off my college fees. Could I get a loan on my own? If not, are there any other options?

There are loan companies who finance medical expenses, but at 18 they will not be likely to loan you money without a cosignor who agree to pay the loan if you don't.

A revision rhinoplasty and chin implant can be performed together.  It is hard to say the cost, but most offices do offer financing through places such as CareCredit or Alpheon.  I definitely suggest finding a surgeon based on qualifications and results rather than someone who will perform the procedures for $6000.  

Revision rhinoplasty and chin implant

The cost of a revision rhinoplasty and a chin implant is directly related to the amount of time it takes in the operating room,  Time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fees for performing both procedures. Rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty  are the hardest operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery,  so choose your surgeon very wisely based on experience. Most plastic surgery offices have some degree of third-party financing options,  Visa, MasterCard and some offer payment plans.For many examples and our current price list, please see the link below

Financing options

There are usually many options depending on what surgeon you consult with. Some physicians offer 'in-house' financing and others use outside companies such as care credit. I would recommend visiting with a surgeon and discussing your options in person

Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon