How to reduce the nipple size? (Photo)

i have large nipple it's get larger by the time can i reduce it's size without surgery ? if not what you can advice me to do ? i posted a photo

Nipple reduction techniques

You are not likely to succeed in reducing the size of your nipples without surgery.  The good news is that surgery is very effective and may be performed under local anesthesia.  You will see an immediate correction of your enlarged nipple problem.

Nipple size

Thanks for your question, Lost_11.  Sorry to hear this concerns you.  While there are no non-surgical solutions to reduce your nipple size, there are a number of procedures described to reduce the size and projection of the nipple.  These can usually be performed in the office setting under local anesthesia.  I would suggest a formal consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck!

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon