Uneven face with uneven jawline and big nose with deviation?

Hello doctors.. Ive got this facial disorder probably after I got hit with a tree on my right side when I was 6 or 7 (but I am not sure).I had a bright face with healthy cheeks when I was a child but gradually it all faded and now I am left with a weak face with big nose which is deviated from it's straight path and my jawline is disfigured...Please I need help on this one cause I have been going through a great deal of inferiority complex...:(

Sorry to hear about your trauma. In person exam is essential. From your photos it appears that you would benefit from Rhinoplasty. You can view the video attached re/ how to choose Rhinoplasty Surgeon. Good luck