I am having chalazion following a conservative management for it - can I use my contact lenses?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Wearing a contact lens should have no effect on the Chalazion. conservative management should help to resolve the chalazia if it does not help then Surgery can be recommended.

While having conservative management, contact lens wear is okay.

If the conservative management does not resolve the chalazia, ask for a kenalog injection instead of a surgery procedure.  This often resolves the chalazia.  If it does not improve with this approach after 6 to 8 weeks, surgery is reasonable.

Can contacts be worn with a Chalazion

Thank you for sharing your question. Wearing a contact lens should have no effect on the Chalazion. Use hot compresses for at least an hour per day. 
Good luck,