How can I re-bond my veneer to my tooth for a temporary fix until I can get in yo see my dentist?

Temporary fix for permanent #veneer #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would recommend using denture adhesive as a temporary solution.  This solution would only be for temporary cosmetic reasons and not functional purposes.  Avoid using your tooth to chew or bite foods, and do not sleep with the veneer in place. The best advice I can give is to see you dentist as soon as possible to have your veneer permanently re-bonded.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Can't be temporarily done

You should visit an experienced cosmetic dentist in the town where you are to have it permanently bonded back on. You run a great risk of swallowing or breaking or losing the veneer if you wait until you get back to your hometown. 
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas, Texas area

Temporary veneer cement

For a very temporary solution, you can try using a little bit of denture adhesive so you can walk around with it. I wouldn't recommend sleeping with the veneer on with the denture adhesive just in case it falls off while sleeping.

Re- bond veneer

Hello, Im sorry that your veneers fell of, this should not have happened with a correct adhesion process. There is no way of re-bonding the veneer temporarily of permanently, or at least it should not be done. There will be no real adhesion there and will end up falling every once in a while. I suggest you get it redone. 
Dr. Galvá

Javier Galvá, DDS, MSc
Dominican Republic Dentist