How much are porcelain veneers? Will insurance help cover the procedure?

Veneers

the price of dental veneers, can start form 450 us, and can be done within 1 visit, the way that you an determine how many is with a complete smile analysis , you will have a great result,and you will be able to change , shape, size and even color.

Cost of porcelain veneer

no, porcelain veneers or any cosmetic procedures r not covered under insurance . best option for u is dental tourism. u will save upto 70% on total treatment costing. as cosmetic procedures r not covered by insurance thats why dental tourism is very popular for cosmetic procedures. we in india charge around US$140 per porcelain veneer [ brand -ivoclar]. 

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Veneers

The cost of porcelain veneers are typically not a covered benefit with most insurance carriers. The fees for this procedure varies depending on the practitioner and his/her experience. Make sure to visit a qualified provider who has a lot of experience with this treatment.  Typically we spend a lot of time in our design phase of treatment to make sure that both our goals and our patients are similar. We routinely make study models of the existing teeth and the proposed design to make sure the ideal esthetics are achieved. Please make sure your dentist does the same for optimal outcome.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Cost of porcelain veneers

Hello VeryCyrious,
The cost of veneers will vary depending on your location and the dentists level of skill and experience. The price is per tooth and the total cost will depend on how wide your smile is (assuming you want to have veneers on all the teeth you see when you smile).  Since this is an elective cosmetic procedure, it is unlikely insurance will cover any portion of the fees.
I would recommending researching cosmetic dentists in your area, looking at their before and after pictures, reading reviews and consulting with a few to get opinions, an idea of cost and what to expect from the procedure.

Cost of #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
The cost of porcelain veneers varies depending upon the region in which you live and the dentist you select. Cosmetic procedures, such as veneers, are generally not covered by dental insurance. I would recommend doing some online research to find an experienced cosmetic dentist.  Always look at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering. They will give you an idea about what you can expect. I'll include a link to a patient of mine who's smile was completely transformed by veneers. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100