How much does CoolSculpting cost in Ottawa?

For someone living in Ottawa, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Thank you for your question. Prices range slightly from clinic to clinic. I would recommend using the Zeltiq website to find a true CoolSculpting provider near you and then contacting the clinic directly. Ensure that you see a physician with expertise in CoolSculpting. Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD