Festoons/malar bags at 19? (Photo)

I have had these bags or whatever they are since high school, but I feel as though they have gotten worse. They are kind of puffy on the cheekbones under my actual eye bag. They also are sometimes reddish right at the bottom of them. I want to know what has caused this (is there something I can do to stop this from worsening?). Is there something I can do to get rid of them? My dermatologist prescribed me elidel to "take away the redness and reduce the inflamed part". Is this going to help?

Mid cheek creases

thanks for your question. These are mid cheek grooves or creases caused by a ligament from skin to the bone. Fillers will improve it for sure. They tend not to completely go away. Cream won't help the grooves. Good luck. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Start Early = Best Results

At your age, lasers (clear and brilliant, Fraxel), radiofrequency (sublative, viva) or even co2 resurfacing (which would give you a quicker result) will give great results without the need for surgery.  Fillers can also help this area.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.