It is best to wait long enough to give time for the uterus to shrink back to its pre-pregnancy state- which may take at least 6-9 months for complete contraction. Then you will be in a good position to consult and undergo a cosmetic procedure.
After Cesarean birth: When can I have ultrasonic cavitation treatments done on abdominal area?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Body after Baby--The Timeline to Liposuction
I recommend getting a formal consultation. I can give you a basic timeline of 3-6 months, but it also depends on being at a stable weight in order to get the best results. When you're ready, see an expert in hi def physique. Best, Dr. Emer
Ultrasonic cavitation on abdomen after C-section
Thank you for asking about your ultrasonic cavitation.
- I assume you want the treatment to lose your 'baby' fat.
- Please wait at least 6 months, ideally a year.
- It truly takes that long for the body to recover from pregnancy + C-section.
- Treatment too early can create more swelling or poorer results.
- In the meantime, to the extent you can, start doing what exercise you can and eating well.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.