After Cesarean birth: When can I have ultrasonic cavitation treatments done on abdominal area?

It is best to wait long enough to give time for the uterus to shrink back to its pre-pregnancy state- which may take at least 6-9 months for complete contraction. Then you will be in a good position to consult and undergo a cosmetic procedure.

Body after Baby--The Timeline to Liposuction

I recommend getting a formal consultation. I can give you a basic timeline of 3-6 months, but it also depends on being at a stable weight in order to get the best results. When you're ready, see an expert in hi def physique. Best, Dr. Emer

Ultrasonic cavitation on abdomen after C-section

Thank you for asking about your ultrasonic cavitation.

• I assume you want the treatment to lose your 'baby' fat.
  • Please wait at least 6 months, ideally a year.
  • It truly takes that long for the body to recover from pregnancy¬†+ C-section.
  • Treatment too early can create more swelling or poorer results.
  • In the meantime, to the extent you can, start doing what exercise you can and eating well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS