Big front teeth and narrow smile, would veneer's be an option for me? (photo)

I dont like how my front teeth are so big compared to the others, and my smile I believe is slightly narrow. I have had invisalign before which is why they are straight. Can I file down the length and width of my front teeth, and if so how much? Would veneers be the best option for me?

Veneers

yes its an option, and you will have a more nice smile, and you will love their results, the teeth needs to be grinded down , but after they will look more nice and even.at least 10 need to be done , so you can correct the way they look.

Are veneers an option for narrow smile? #DrSoftTouch

You appear to be an excellent candidate for veneers. I would recommend 8-10 porcelain veneers across the top to make your central incisors less wide and building out the other teeth to make your smile broader. See an experienced cosmetic dentist to determine your options. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Big front teeth and narrow smile...would veneers be an option for me?

Your 2 front teeth need to be at least as long as the teeth next to them, so there is not too much length that can be reduced.  Some recontouring of your enamel could be done to give the illusion of narrower and less bulky teeth.  You could have your other teeth veneered or bonded to give you a broader smile.  By making your other teeth appear larger, it will make your two front teeth blend in better and not appear as large.  I would recommend doing a smile preview or mockup using composite or resin material which would allow you to see how this would look prior to proceeding with actual treatment. This will eliminate a surprise result that you may not be happy with.  

Narrow sample options

Hi:

You are definitely a canidate for veneers.  You can widen the smile by having a bit thicker porcelain veneers on the side teeth and also change the width of your front teeth by putting narrower veneers on the two central teeth and wider veneers on the lateral (teeth next to your front teeth).  At the same time you can improve the color of your teeth if you wish.  You need 8-10 upper porcelain veneers to accomplish this.  

Its always best to consult a top cosmetic dentist with Anti Aging Dentistry expertise.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers?

Veneers would be a great option for you, but not how you are thinking. I would suggest building up your other teeth with minimal prep veneers to give you a more proportional smile. Based on your picture your front teeth are fine but everything else is recessed.