Can veneers correct my open bite? (Photos)

I am 24 and have been super insecure about my teeth, I dont smile when I take pictures and I cant make friends because I hate my teeth, so i was wondering if veneers can help me get a temp. smile untill I save up to get them fix. please help I need this for my self esteem.

Fixing open bite with veneers or crowns

Hi:

There is high possiblity of improving your smile and fixing the open bite with crowns and veneers.  However, proper evaluation of your bite, X-rays and models are necessary to make that assessment.  You can also get a wax up model made to see how your teeth will look before work is started. Its best to consult a top cosmetic dentist with experience in full mouth reconstruction.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers?

I have done multiple cases such as yours with veneers and had great results. In your case it will be important to determine the cause of your open bite. Usually this is a tongue thrust. There are therapists that can help with this problem. I suggest getting a consultation with an orthodontist who works with a myofunctional therapist. You are very young and veneers are a life long commitment and will be more expensive than orthodontics. 

Veneers for open bite? #DrSoftTouch

Veneers could be used to help you achieve a better overall look. An experienced cosmetic dentist should be able to reduce your open bite, but would probably not be able to eliminate it completely.  The best thing to do is to get a veneer consult at an excellent cosmetic dental office. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's smile was completely redesigned and her open bite was corrected using porcelain veneers. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.