New veneers have spaces between them? (Photos)

I just replaced my upper veneers and I noticed spacing between each tooth. I'm wondering if this may look different over time (just had them done today) or if I'll need to redo them entirely. When I brought this to the dentists attention he just brushed over it. I realize I may be picky as they were just done but I feel like the spacing creates a dark line/shadow on my teeth and I don't have the smile I was envisioning. Perhaps the veneers were just sized too small? Thank you kindly.

Spaces between new veneers #DrSoftTouch

It is not uncommon for some patients to take a few weeks or so to fall in love with their veneers. That being said, the way they look is a matter of preference. If you're unhappy, you should speak with your dentist about your concerns. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Porcelain veneers, spacing

Hi:

I would wait a week for everthing to settle, if spacing still bothers you I suggest to go back to the dentist and voice your concern.  Please pay close attention to see if food particles also gets trapped in the space as well.  This can cause gum irritation and should also be handled.

Dr.. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Spaces between new veneers

If there are spaces that bother you and you did not get the result that you want, it would be best to have them redone if you and your dentist can reach an agreement.  In my office, we would redo them at no charge if this situation were to occur.  We want our patients to love their smiles....and do what is necessary to make this happen, within reason.  Each dentist has his own policy on this, hope your dentist will go the extra mile for you.  You paid for the services and should get a result you are happy with.