How to wash hair transplant after 70 days?

I got hair transplant before 80 days in beginning doctor was told me just wash hair once a day now I am abroad i didn’t aware how to wash hair hardly rubbing with shampoo or normal just massaging to wash… I also share my hair cautiously like scabies (rash)…please answer me

In my opinion it sounds like you may have inadvertently NOT followed your clinics post op OR the clinic did not follow a standard post op for a hair transplants. The first week should be a daily washing with a cup or bowl with a shampoo and no dunking your head under water or allowing the shower stream hit your transplanted area. The second week should be a very light massaging of the scalp. The third week and beyond should be NORMAL scrubbing of the scalp. The scrubbing action helps to promote the transplanted follicles to shed so that new ones can come back in. 
It seems like you have not follicles that are supposed to have shed, but since you left them alone for the most part after the three weeks, they have become an irritant to your scalp. 
The best thing to do is to consult a reputable hair transplant specialist for advice.

New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are asking how to wash your hair after 70 days, how were you washing your hair until now?

Perhaps there is a miscommunication here.

If you believe you have scabies, you need to see a doctor for medication and treatment.

If you believe you have scabs, you need to wash your hair better.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 months after a hair transplant

You can now wash your hair as you would normally. At 2 months, everything is healed and you can not disturb the hair grafts at this time

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Washing hair after transplant

After 70 days, you may wash your hair as you did prior to the hair transplant procedure. Studies show that the transplanted hairs are firmly in place by 9 - 10 days after surgery.  However, I advise my patients to be careful for about 2 weeks after surgery as some patients are more aggressive in washing their hair then others.  After 2 weeks, it is hard to dislodge the newly transplanted hair grafts.

Good luck with your new hair.  You should start to see some of the hairs start to grow soon.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wash it normally

Hello, Jamal.
You have given enough time to your scalp to heal so washing your hair as normal is OK. 
Congratulations for your hair transplant. Now it is all about waiting for the results and enjoying your new looks.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon