If I use a partial hair piece for my crown can I transplant as many follicles as possible to my hairline to be a permanent NW1?

I've read that the biggest problem with hair systems is the time and effort you have to spend getting the hairline to look natural. Could I just get a permanent NW1 hairline via transplants and cover my crown with a more easily manageable partial piece (like a yarmulke wig, if you will)? And would this strategy allow me to ignore finasteride altogether?

Transplanting with a hair piece

Yes, you can receive a transplant using a hair piece on the crown while receiving grafts in the front of your hairline. Make sure the hair piece is very clean

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Some patients who wear a partial hair system choose to have hair transplant to the front hair line.

Some patients who wear a partial hair system choose to have hair transplant to the front hair line.  This has been done in the past with great results.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon