For 2500 graft how much should I spend on my hair transplant?

I am 23 years old but I've experienced a loss severe enough to cause baldness for 2500 graft how much should I spend on my hair transplant or how graft that need it to make my hair grow bushy back? My bald shape like the letter M. In istambul. 

Beard to scalp

The price for a hair transplant can vary from city to city or state to state.  I have no idea how much it would cost in Istanbul.  Location aside, it is the experience of the physician you should pay attention to.   I have seen per grafts as low as $5 and as high as $14.  Also, you have to do your research and go to their websites and see their photos/videos of prior patients.  Then speak with the physician and see if you feel comfortable with them. We see patients from out of state and out of country.  Often for out of town persons, we have a Skype consultation with the patient along with their photos in front of us during the consultation.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Without photos, there is no way to determine if you need 2500 grafts or if you are a good candidate. 23 years old is a little young, and the grafts need to be taken from an area that will not lose hair. In this way the grafts will continue growing hair for decades to come. 
A personal appointment with a physician who does lots of hair transplants should give you expert opinion. Regarding the price, every doctor probably regulates his own charges, so it varies according to where you go. I do suggest going to someone with skill and experience and post operative photos to show you. Since you asked, my price is $4.85 per graft, and this is using the NeoGraft technology which leaves no linear scar in the back of your scalp.. Each graft will contain from one to four follicles, thus hairs.
Thank you for your question, and best of luck..

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic. It is best you see different doctors

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic.  It is best you see different doctors and understand the difference.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How much would I spend on a hair transplant in Istanbul?

I don't know the prices for hair transplants in Istanbul, but you are never sure if you are getting a real doctor doing it so the old saying 'let the buyer beware' applies.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon