Is this a festoon or just puffiness? (Photo)

I've only used a photo of one side of my face below but recently I've noticed puffiness on my upper cheekbones, I'm confused as to whether it's a festoon or just puffiness. If it is just puffiness is there a way to make it go away?

Festoons or malar swelling

The swelling beneath the outside portion of you lower eyelid is called malar edema or malar bag. The cause of this problem is lymphatic obstruction just below the protrusion. It is not a surgical problem as fat is not causing the swelling. Malar swelling is a difficult problem to improve. Options include avoiding salty foods, injections with fillers to camoflauge the swelling and perhaps lymphatic drainage. 

Upper Cheekbones/Puffiness/Festoon?--Under Eye Bags/Hollows--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PR

This looks like puffiness. In treating under eyes, a combination approach is best. I suggest a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers and skin care/peels which can improve this area. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer