2 weeks post op, when can I wax my eyebrows after Rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago when can I get my eyebrows waxed? I was told I can tweeze but not wax

Waxing eyebrows after Rhinoplasty

Depending on if your surgeon removed skin grafts during your surgery or not, the time frame can vary. I recommend asking your surgeon for he/she is the best person to answer your question.

Dr. Ali Sajjadian

Brow Waxing after a Rhinoplasty

This question can only be answered by your rhinoplasty surgeon.  If you had grafts or changes to the area of your nose close to the eyebrows, I would anticipate you surgeon would recommend waiting 6 weeks for waxing the eyebrows.  If your rhinoplasty only changed the tip of your nose, I would think it would be fine to wax your eyebrows sooner.