Ultrasound procedure for eye bags removed too much fat from under eyes - 37 year old male. Any suggestions?

I recently received an ultrasound procedure to remove my inherited eyebags. It was noninvasive and took 30 mins. After the swelling subsided in a week, both sides looked sunken. It's now 6 weeks post the procedure...the hollowness has improved a bit...they feel fuller in the morning, but less full throughout the day. I wonder if the hollowness will improve with more time or whether I need fillers. The doctor claims that I need to give it 3 months for final results, which he didn't tell me before

Too much fat removed

I am not sure how much the hollowness can improve with time.  If you're still not happy with the outcome of your procedure at 3 months post treatment, often fillers such as Restylane can be helpful and give support to the lower lid and revolumize that area. 

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. With each patient being unique, recoveries vary from patient to patient. Some patients may need 3 months for final results. I suggest that you continue to keep your board certified facial plastic surgeon updated on your recovery progress and remain patient. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon