Chemical peel after rhinoplasty and upper eyelid surgery?

How long do I have to wait after upper eyelid surgery, alarplasty and tip plasty can I go for a chemical peel?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. You should wait for a full recovery to undergo a chemical peel. Another option is for you to laser the incision areas a month following surgery to improve the scar. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chemical Peel after Surgery

I would wait until your surgery is 100 percent healed and your plastic surgeon gives the clearance for it before having a chemical peel.  Best, Dr. Green