I'm not happy with my rhinoplasty?

My rhinoplasty before 20 days, after removing the cast it was nice,straight,no hump and small nasal bridge, then when I changed the tape it was deviated some what, after 10 days I changed the tape, my nose was obvious deviated, I contacted my doc, he said I have to push it to the right side and do massage, now I noticed I got a hump again, it's not soft it's bone, and my nose isn't straight, I contacted my doc again he said it's straight and this hump will gradually gone But I'm not comfortable

Early post-op

You are very early post-op and you need to allow it to heal before considering any sort of revision.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You are still very early in your recovery period and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. Your doctor may prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help reduce the swelling. Healing is often unpredictable and one side may heal quicker than the other and sometimes even nasal bones may shift in healing.  The outcomes may not be as expected.  In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12-18 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD