Are eyelids supposed to be this red 3 months after upper bleph? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
Blepharoplasty - redness persists after 3 months
- Your photo suggests that your redness is from dilated capillaries.
- This can happen -
- It may have existed before and be more noticeable now or reflect changes from surgery.
- These may be temporary or permanent.
- If you return to your plastic surgeon, s/he may be able to explain it and recommend a treatment.
- Generally treatment is avoided for 6 months after surgery, as the capillaries may fade on their own.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes
Post op redness
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram
Redness at upper eyelids 3 months post blepharoplasty
You might also like...
Red eyelids after bleph
Redness 3 months post op upper blepharoplasty
# eyelids #blepharoplasty #beauty
Thank you for your questions and photos! The colour of your eyelid skin can occur with blepharoplasty although the color may have been present before your surgery. Please review your preoperative photos with the eyelids closed. The color can be treated with laser or intense pulse light with great care.With warmest regards,Trevor M Born MD
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.