Can I pay monthly or weekly for Tummy Tuck or Mommy Makeover?

Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

In our practice, we use Care Credit and other companies with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company. You may find the attached link helpful.

Cosmetic Surgery Financing

Most cosmetic surgeons require payment in full prior to surgery. You might find a surgeon who does financing or you may even be able to set up some type of payment plan prior to your surgery with the Dr.  Care Credit is also a finance company many doctors refer to for cosmetic surgery payment plans. 

Best of luck to you,

Dr. Peter Newen

Peter Newen, MD

Cosmetic surgery financing

Most doctors do not do in-office financing, however, they usually work in conjunction with financing agencies such as CareCredit and others that can work with you on this problem.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Mommy Makeover Payments

Most cosmetic surgeons require payment in full prior to surgery. You might find a surgeon who does financing but more importantly be sure you pick a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Care Credit is a finance company many doctors refer to for cosmetic surgery payment plans. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Payment options for mommy makeover are at the discretion of the surgeons office.

I personally don't finance any elective cosmetic surgery but there are credit agencies that do. I would suggest that you choose your surgeon based on skill rather than his ability to accommodate payment options.

Most offices will offer financing or payment options.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.