What Will Make my Old Scars Go Away? (photo)

So i had been in a car accident when i was three years old now im 21 since then had no treatment what so ever had stitches, please tell me how to get rid of this old scar on my forehead plus i have two scars on my bridge of my nose please tell how to get rid of that too. at the moment im using skarslick.

Doctor Answers 2


You appear to have a wide scar that was not treated surgically. This scar can be improved considerably with scar revision by a plastic surgeon

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

Scar revision for the forehead

The best option is scar excision and layered closure.  The non surgical options include laser skin resurfacing with selective fractional co2 and percutaneous scar release. Forehead scars can be improved dramatically.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.