My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes. Can you help? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Your face is quite attractive despite the asymmetry you have pointed out.
If you have not yet tried it a bit of Botox to improve the eyebrow symmetry and dermal volumising fillers on the left cheek area might be of help.
You might also like...
My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes.
- Your eyes are lovely and symmetry is within the range of normal, judging by the one photo,
- Everyone has facial asymmetry, including the eyes.
- That said, your right brow (in the photo) lies a little lower, your upper lid shows less on that side and the eye may be slightly smaller as well.
- The easiest approach, if it truly bothers you, might be a brow lift on that side only and with the brow lifted, a little removal of remaining excess skin and fat, if any.
- Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss all your options.