How can I get rid of an angry, tired look? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
Angry tired eyes
- Your photo shows the inner (medial) brow pulled down and
- thick corrugator (frown) muscles in this area.
- The first and easiest treatment will be Botox or other neurotoxin injected into these muscles.
- You need the injections every 3 months but results can be lovely.
- Also make sure your glasses, if any, are right for your eyes, wear sunglasses in sunny weather and spend no more time than necessary working/playing on electronic screens - all can make the corrugators work overtime to protect our eyes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.