Second IPL treatment and no coffee ground. (photos)

Hello! I had my second IPL treatmeny yesterday and I still see no coffee grounds! It is my skin or the machine? During the treatment it burned like hell ( but i am not burned) so i think she used the correct intensity? Thank you !!

IPL treatment and Coffee Grounds

I am not sure if these are before or after pictures. IPL laser machines can vary, some take 2-3 sessions and others up to 4-6 sessions. Remember to have your treatments done with a professional. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Getting those coffee grounds with IPL laser

This is a hard one to answer. I'm not sure if these are before and after pictures (they do look the same). It can take a few treatments with IPL laser, depending on the results you want. I also usually recommend IPL in combination with other treatments for best results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

IPL sundamage

there is lots of variety with IPL machines. If there are sun spots and sun damage then they should turn into that coffee grind consistency but machines can vary. Some  technologies take 2-3 treatments (like lumecca in my office) whereas others can take 4-6 sessions. It is important to do these treatments with a professional for best results. Good luck. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon