After my ipl session my hair grow really fast so am I okay to shave the next day or 2nd day after my ipl session?

My hair grow really fast so after I had my 2nd session my hair grew fast like second day I felt it rough so Am I allowed to shave or shall I leave it to shed??

It is OK to shave after IPL hair removal (Just don't pluck or wax!)

The hairs that are successfully "zapped" with laser or IPL will fall out over the next several days, but if they bother you, it is OK to shave them off as they do that. You don't want to pluck or wax, because that can disrupt the connection to the follicle of any hair that is not dead already, and thus possibly stimulate the hair to grow in coarser next time.

Seattle Physician