VI Peel and Retin-a?

How long afterwards can i continue use of Retin-A ,also had facial one Week after peel

Using Retin -A after a Vi Peel

In my practice I usually tell patients that they can resume application of Retin A or other retinoids 1 week after a Vi Peel assuming that the peeling has stopped at that time.  We usually advise patients to stop the retinoid 3 days before a facial.  Always check with the person who is treating you.

Using Retin -A after a Vi Peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello

We usually tell our patients to wait at least 2 weeks before starting Retin-A. Each practice is different you should ask the doctor that applied the peel.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)

Hello