Buttock implants with HIV. Any suggestions?

Good afternoon, my name is David and I'm 21 y/o. I'm interested in getting a buttock implant but I'm HIV positive, is it possible to get this surgery done even tho I'm in medications and my immune system is "normal" thanks to the meds?

Buttock implants with HIV?

Like any other patient and most any other surgery, as long as you are medically cleared and fit for surgery you can proceed with buttock implants. I've  performed buttock implants on probably over 50 patients with stable HIV in the past 15 years without any increased risk or unusual complication. Glad to help.  

Buttock implants

Yes it is possible to have buttock implants being HIV positive as long as your CD4 count is high. Please see examples below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD