After butt implants removal can you exercise your buttocks?

or does your muscle gets damage because of the surgery? and does it hurts the same as you get them or is it less painful? thankyou.

Exercise after implant removal

Although I have not had to remove a butt implant to date, I don't see why you couldn't start exercising after butt implant removal; Squats and other butt exercises will improve the bulk of your gluteus muscle and improve you buttocks contour; i.e. much like professional dancers.

Butt implants removal or replacement

Dear yamilex,

The simple answer to your question is that 3 weeks after removing your butt implants, you can resume your normal activity with no limitation including those of  exercising your gluteal muscles.

Obviously, you are not going to be able to develop large butt with exercise alone. It  is very difficult to achieve big butt on your own, because it is determined genetically. That is why surgical butt augmentation became so popular in recent years.

My questions to you are whether you are going to be happy and confident with small butt and the second one is why do you want to remove the implants ? If the answer to the second question is unhappiness with the shape, size and natural look, you might consider a different technique and different implants , which will give you butt with nice 'S' curve, nice hips curve, nice projection and natural look.

Since your implants are placed intra muscular with most likely small round implant, look for an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who uses the sub fascial technique with ultra soft , medium to large , oval round implants. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with the above mentioned qualities. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.

Dr Widder

Butt implant removal and exercise

Once you have healed from your buttock implants removal, you should be ok to go back to exercise. You just need to wait until you surgeon clears you for that.