What will be better for me: implants or BBL? Very insecure about my body. Can any exercise improve my body shape? (Photo)

Has one kid 149 lbs 5'3

My preference is to perform a BBL. Using your own fat to me makes more sense in the buttocks.  You would have to be seen in person to determine if you have enough donor fat.

I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon