Is it possible to change eye shape?

I would like to change the shape of my eyes. Is there a procedure that can do this?

Is it possible to change eye shape? IT DEPENDS

It sounds like you want more almond shape eyes. It is possible but the procedure is not for everyone. It is best to get in person consultation to determine if you are a candidate. It depends on your anatomy, goals, etc.  See link below.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

? Changing eyelid shape

Thanks for your question and photographs. I'm not sure what shape eyelids you're looking for but based on your photographs, it appears that your lower lids could use some tightening as you can see the white part of your eye below the colored part (iris) on both eyes. You may also have some sagging of your eyebrows that could be improved with a brow lift. It is difficult to say more than this without examining you in person. I would recommend seeing several board-certified PS to get a few opinions regarding your options. Good luck!

Change the shape of the eyes

Thank you for sharing your question. It is not clear what shape of eyelids you are looking forward. Most patients are looking to open the eyes wider or remove the extra skin from the upper eyelids (blepharoplasty). See an eyelid specialist for evaluation and discussion of treatment options.
Good luck,