Do I have visceral fat? I want to get lipo/bbl procedure done. (photos)

I was told by someone (not surgeon nor doctor) that my pictures looks like I have visceral fat. Because of that I wouldn't be fully satisfy if i get lipo/bbl without losing weight first.

Tummy tuck+Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards 

BBL

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. Based on the photos provided you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL.The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Now, If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Typically, a BBL and tummy tuck are performed in one procedure. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Tummy Tuck Criterial things...

Hello, in plastic surgery its importat to evaluate diferent things that together will be the perfect criteria to make or not the procedure. one of them its the weigth becasue plastics procedures are not desined to loose weight, they are desined to re-shape the body. in your case. it look you have excces of skin  and fat in you abdominal area, but it looks you are in an ideal weitgh to make a Tummy tuck with Flanks and back liposuction plus Bbl. Have a nice day.

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.