Large hard lump on the inside of nose on one side 8 months after Rhinoplasty. What should I do?

Ever since the cast was removed I have had one side of my nose that was harder and makes my nose appear crooked. The on that side also looks different. My PS gave me several steroid shots on that side, which helped but it's not going away completely and is still messing with the appearance and feel of my nose. 

Post-Operative Bump

Thank you for your question.  Based on the pictures which you posted, I do see this bump on the left hand side.  I agree with your surgeon in placing steroid injection to help this settle.  Even at 8 months post-operatively, you can still have enough residual swelling to cause a bump/hump such as this one.  I would wait a full year before considering your final result.  

Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  I hope that this helps!
-David Gilpin

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Large hard lump on the inside of nose on one side 8 months after Rhinoplasty. What should I do? (

Best to seek in person second opinions. But you have 2 options: Re operation or try non surgical rhinoplasty with HA filler injections.