How long should I use Hydroquinone 6% and Tretinoin 0.1% for my pigmentation? (Photo)

Please provide me what I need to do , I got Asian skin and 8time lase ,now I just started dermal pen ,if I use Hydroquinone and Tretinoin for how long and is good for me ,thanks you

Melasma treatment

Thank you for your question nguyet pham. Melasma is a condition characterized by dark patched on the skin. Common areas affected include the cheeks, forehead, and upper lip. Topical products used include hydroquinone, tretinoin, kojic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, vitamins C and E, arbutin, licorice extract, and more. For my patients I recommend starting with a good skin care regimen for six to eight weeks before reassessing and determining what treatments to do. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician