After using melalong cream my face starts burning for few sec ie for 30-90 sec . Should i continue or discontinue the cream

The cream contains mequinol and tretinoin

Irriration when starting hydroquinone or retinoids

Thank you for your question sameer89. Melalong cream contains hydroquinone and tretinoin, two products that can irritate the skin. When first starting such product, some people get irritation. I recommend to my patients that if they have irritation they use less of the product and use it less frequently. Then the usage can gradually be ramped up over time as the skin adjusts. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 with Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

I suggest consulting with your physician to make sure you are not sensitive or have an allergy to the Melalong cream. Best, Dr. Emer