After Restylane fillers is 10 days sufficient to wait before getting IPL skin rejuvenation?

I'm getting fillers in nasolabial and cheek areas and wondered is 10 days sufficient to wait before getting IPL skin rejuv?

Botox , Laser, Fillers --- CAN ALL BE DONE SAME DAY

Lasers and fillers can be done on the same day. I suggest seeing an expert to determine what is best for you individual case.  Best, Dr. Emer.

IPL after dermal filler

Having IPL treatment 10 days after having fillers should be fine.  IPL is even sometimes used to treat subsequent bruising from the injections.  The practitioner who treated you as well as the one who will perform the IPL treatment should be able to answer questions specific to you.

Ramon Peleaux, DDS, MD
Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

IPL after fillers

Waiting 10 days after fillers before doing IPL is fine.  In many practices, in fact, they are done on the same day!There is no evidence to support that IPL would negatively affect the results of fillers, especially 10 days later.Hope you get great results!

IPL and filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. This should be fine. Filler can even be injected the same day as IPL. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane and IPL

Thank you for your question maggielogan1. Restylane and IPL photofacials are common aesthetic treatments. There are no studies addressing the safety and efficacy of combining these two treatments. Many doctors do such treatments on the same day. For my patients I wait one week between the two treatments and it does not matter which one is first. Please follow up with your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician