Can I get an IPL treatment a day before a Hydrafacial?

Is it ok if I get an IPL treatment a day before a hydrafacial? Would the IPL still be effective? Due to scheduling issues, I can only get an appoinment for an IPL before my hydrafacial.

IPL and Hydrafacial

you can get IPL and hydrafacial on the same day. I suggest seeing an expert, we do this in our practice everyday.  Best, Dr. Emer.

IPL one day before a Hydrafacial

Thank you for your question sevenseas7. It is important to know what treatments can be done in conjunction with others. The skin may be sensitive for a few days after an IPL photofacial treatment . I recommend avoiding treatments such as hair removal, plucking, electrolysis, facials, etc. for one week after an IPL photofacial treatment. In our office we frequently combine the Forever Young BBL IPL photofacial with a Micro Laser Peel on the same day, giving further improvement. Speak with your doctor for specific recommendations for you. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician