What are my options for cheek piercing scars? (photo)

Hello everyone, I have had my piercings for about 5 years now and I need to take them out before I leave for a work trip to a culturally sensitive region. I welcome any suggestions on the type of incisions, timeline, cost, etc. If it helps, I am 25, female and African American.

Fixing your cheek piercing scars

Thanks for posting your question and picture. To fix your cheek piercing scars, you will likely need to have the depression excised. There is a special circular punch which can remove the scar and depression. The edges are brought together with a stitch. This will lead to a small incision line that fades over time. It would be a great improvement for you. Best of luck from Manhattan.

What are my options for cheek piercing scar

ONLY direct excision of external depression with possible scar could give you a flatter result...////