Graft pain in nose; will it go away?

Hello doctors. I need some insight. I had a columella strut revision surgery almost 3 months ago. Whenever I have little pimples on my nose and I can see the white... I like to pop them very gently with a tool made exactly for this. The problem I have is that whenever I put another pressure on the nose especially the tip I get this shooting pain in my nose and I feel the columella area inside is very sore.. I can feel the strut push down into things.. It is causing me pain.. Will it go away?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Nasal tip pain after rhinoplasty

It is not uncommon to have pain or discomfort in the tip of the nose 3 months after revision tip rhinoplasty. It is necessary, however to follow up with your surgeon if this is getting worse or not improving. The strut may be moving as you place pressure on the tip of the nose creating the discomfort.