Side effects of monoxide hair regrowth treatment?

I have been reading reviews on minoxidil hair regrowth treatment for a while and I have tried it as well for 60 days before I stopped because I heard of the fastest hair lost when you stop using it . But recently I have a question that I want to know the answer if someone can help .what about the effect that this product cause for man fertility. Does it affect the capacity of the sperm ?

Understanding Hair loss and treatment options: Minoxidil, prp and progesterone

Minoxidil has not been shown to negatively impact males fertility. I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Minoxidil side effects

The most common side effect of Minoxidil is local irritation of the scalp.Other side effects are ocassional fluttering of the pulse (palpitations), and increase in facial hair in women.Minoxidil should have no effect on sperm or fertility-you may be thinking of Propecia(Finasteride).

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Topical minoxidil is a medication used for hair loss. It is not known to not cause fertility problem in men.

Topical minoxidil is a medication used for hair loss.  It is not known to not cause fertility problem in men.  If you are concerned it is best to discuss medication and its side effects with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Side effect of Rogaine

Topical minoxidil should not impact male fertility.  The most common side effect of its topical use are scalp irritation, itching, and burning.  If you use too much you could feel dizzy, faint, or notice a irregular heartbeat.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon