Can wearing false lashes everyday cause your eyelids to become weak and sag?

From the glue pulling on the skin. I have almost no lashes and that's why I feel the need to wear them everyday. Also How can I grow my lashes longer?

Prolong False Eyelash Use

Hello and thank you for your question. With the constant tugging, your eyelashes will most likely weaken which will cause them to fall off. The eye area is a very delicate area, so try to prevent any stress or wear and tear to the eyes as much as possible. Lattisse is a great solution for lash growth. You should do more research on the product and consult with your dermatologist to see if this product is right for you. I wish you the best of luck!

False lash damage

False lashes are heavy so over time they will pull on the eyelids and can cause sagging. Plus the glue is incredibly irritating and damaging. It is much better to enhance your own natural eyelids by using Matisse. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Latisse and gentle treatment means longer lashes

For certain, the constant tugging by glues and exposure to false lash removal and placement stresses eyelashes. If they are fragile and too short, give them a break from the falsies and allow them to grow naturally. Latisse will allow them to grow longer than they would on their own. You can still wear false eyelashes occasionally, but Latisse works so well that you probably won't want to!

Glue from false eyelashes

Hello.  The glue and the false eyelashes can cause your natural lashes to weaken and fall out.  With daily use of Latisse, you will see a noticeable difference in 16 weeks!

Eyelashes and Eye Sagging

False lashes do not cause the eyes to droop.  Please see an expert for treatment options for the sagging eyes.  Best, Dr. Emer.