Swelling on brow bone area after upper eyelid Belotero injections? Swelling from injection sites or actual filler?

5 days ago, I got Belotero injected in to my upper and lower lids (tear trough) - went to a well known oculoplastic surgeon in L.A. Thus far I am very happy with the results; only a small bruise remains under L eye. However, on brow bones there seems to be swelling still from inj. sites-unless what I see is actual filler? I didn't see where he injected up lids- are fillers placed in the actual brow bone area, or space b/t eye and browbone? Im confused as to what I'm looking at- is 5 days 2 soon?

Swelling after filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. Post-filler swelling can take 1-2 weeks to fully subside, so it may be early to assess your final result. If you are not pleased with your final result, the product can be dissolved with injection of an enzyme called hyaluronidase. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon