Can right sided facial twitching (next to mouth only) be a side effect of tear trough Belotero injections ?

I had Belotero injections in my tear trough 5 days ago, and the results thus far are astounding! I went to a renowned Beverly Hills oculoplastic surgeon, and am very pleased with the results already. I have a bruise under my left eye which is fading, and some swelling in the upper lids which is subsiding daily (we did upper and lower lids). Yesterday I began w/ right sided twitching next to mouth, esp. when drinking or eating - could this be nerve related? Is this a possible side effect?

Facial Twitching

A facial twitch is not a normal side effect of facial fillers. I would recommend that you contact the physician who treated you and see if they may be able to help. 

Arlington Physician

Tear Trough Fillers - Restylane, Belotero, Voluma -- If unhappy, reverse with hyaluronidase!

Facial twitching shouldn't be a side effect of any filler injections. I suggest being seen by your physician . Best, Dr. Emer.