Can a sliding genioplasty reduce the vertical height of my chin and create more of a point? (Photo)

I spent 3k on a chin implant and suffered from 5 months of depression- got it removed after 6! I do not what a large chin after the surgery again, but I want a feminine chin. If the chin is shortened and shaped pointy, then the swelling shouldn't be too noticeable? How much does this cost? Would a surgeon consider negotiating a price? I'm 5'9, cis female, but I have a larger nose and chin (I want to reduce both).

This is from Girin Plastic Surgery

Hello. I'd like to hear more about how was uncomfortable after implant surgery.
Implant is simple and effective surgery but if you were unhappy, we recommend bimaxillary operation or facial contouring. But bimaxillary operation is most expensive and it is vast surgery.
Also, I want to let you know there is more swelling on facial contouring operation than implant operation.
However after 7 days from contouring surgery, a bit of swelling is remain as looking like chubby.
You can do rhinoplasty and genioplasty together.

South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Creating a Petite Chin

Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, you can improve your chin with a sliding genioplasty.  Your lower jaw most be critically evaluated as well. I agree with Dr. Wittenberg concerning the scarring.  Best wishes.

Genioplasty

The genioplasty can change the shape height etc 3 dimensionally. A petite chin and the overall contour should balance with your midface and cheekbone area as well as the back of the jawline. So it is very feasible. A previous implant will add scarring to the discussion.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon