How much sclerotherapy costs? And how long it takes to get rid of a the blue veins?

I just had a breast augmentation and i developed blue veins on my chest 2 weeks after .

Breast Sclerotherapy

Blue breast veins respond very well to sclerotherapy and these veins occur commonly following breast augmentation.  I would wait at least 6 weeks post augmentation before doing any sclerotherapy.  The cost to treat breast veins depends on the number of veins being treated and would range $250 to $500 per treatment. One to three treatments may be necessary.

Naples General Surgeon

Chest Augmentation and Blue Veins on Chest

Foaming sclerotherapy does very well for these veins, I suggest seeing an expert for a consultation, price will be dependent on expertise, skill and number of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.