How much sclerotherapy costs? And how long it takes to get rid of a the blue veins?

I just had a breast augmentation and i developed blue veins on my chest 2 weeks after .

Veins after breast augmentation

it is not uncommon to develop larger blue chest veins after breast augmentation.  Sclerotherapy significantly improves the appearance.  It is important to go the best for treatment and not the cheapest.  There are multiple techniques and agents to use which will affect cost. Generally 1-3 treatments would be needed to clear those unsightly veins. 

Beverly Hills Physician

Sclerotherapy options in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in foam sclerotherapy in Los Angeles. I would suggest a consultation followed by sclerotherapy for your unwanted veins. Treatments vary by severity, but are usually a few hundred dollars per session. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Blue veins

Blue breast veins go away well with sclerotherapy.  The cost depends on the area of the country you live in, the competition and experience of the person.  I would recommend calling around for pricing but not necessarily going with the cheapest person. 

Susan Fox, DO
Hollywood Phlebologist

Breast Sclerotherapy

Blue breast veins respond very well to sclerotherapy and these veins occur commonly following breast augmentation.  I would wait at least 6 weeks post augmentation before doing any sclerotherapy.  The cost to treat breast veins depends on the number of veins being treated and would range $250 to $500 per treatment. One to three treatments may be necessary.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Chest Augmentation and Blue Veins on Chest

Foaming sclerotherapy does very well for these veins, I suggest seeing an expert for a consultation, price will be dependent on expertise, skill and number of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.